Our agency was established to meet the needs of underserved communities in Louisiana. We serve people of all ages, from children to seniors who are in need of quality care at home. We also honor our veterans by providing them with the best quality service.
Advanced Wellness Home Care is licensed, insured, and bonded to provide home care services in the State of Louisiana, and serves countless residents in Caddo Parish, Bossier Parish, Desoto Parish, and Webster Parish.
Most of our staff have or have had loved ones in need of care. We truly take pride in improving the lives of our clients. Advanced Wellness Home Care Agency only hires experienced and specially trained staff and caregivers to provide care for your loved ones in the comfort of their own home.
All of our caregivers are extensively screened through background checks, sex offender registry, fingerprint, reference check, and physical examinations. Our care providers are professionally trained and certified, caring and compassionate about the clients we serve.
We are committed to proving high-quality, client-centered, and affordable home care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood, and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
Our Mission and Vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information;
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities.
- Recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff.
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry.
Should you require more information about our agency, contact us at 318-625-6010.